The Working Principal
An ecological fluid passes through the solar panel at a temperature of -20ºC, thereby allowing the collection of the energy from the sun, rain and wind. As the fluid is running at negative temperatures, it collects the heat from the air by natural convection, working also at night.
The fluid is then compressed, in the Solar Box which causes the fluid temperature to increase. The heat is then released into the circulating water by way of a high performance plate heat exchanger.
Finally, the fluid goes through an expansion valve and will evaporate into the aluminium solar panel and the process repeats.
- Heats water up to 55ºC
- Aluminium Solar Panel with high corrosion resistance
- Retro fits to existing cylinder.li>
- Compatible with both vented and unvented systems
- Very compact unit
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee for the solar panel
- High Performance Plate Heat Exchanger Suitable for DHW
- Circulation Pump Suitable for DHW
- No maintenance required
- Environmentally friendly fluid
- Significantly reduces carbon emissions
- The Solar Panel can be mounted on the wall, or roof
- The Solar Box can be hung on the wall or be place on the floor
- No glass or other fragile materials
- Fine European and internationally recognized brand
Will I have hot water when there is no sun?
Yes. The fluid passes through the panel at very low temperatures. It can therefore receive more solar energy than a normal liquid, even on days without sun or at night. Because of this thermal difference, the solar panel can capture the heat existing in the environment and transmit it to the water.
Does the Solar Box require extensive maintenance care?
Maintenance is non-existent and the fluid does not need to be recharged.
At what distance must the panel be from the Solar Box?
At a maximum distance of 12 metres.
|B||Hot water Outlet|